• Andrew99
    at #1791

Hi there! I’m trying to get rid of some stubborn fat in certain areas of my body, and I’m interested in trying cryo skin slimming as a potential treatment option. However, I want to know more about the risks associated with this type of treatment and how many sessions are usually required to see results. Please let me know if there are any potential side effects or risks I should be aware of. Additionally, I’d like to know how long it typically takes to see results from this treatment.

paulwatkins
    at #1793

Although cryo skin slimming is non-invasive and safe, it has a few risks, like every other cosmetic treatment. These may include mild side effects such as redness, swelling, or numbness in the treated area. However, these side effects usually go away within a few hours to days. To minimize the risks, you should only select a cryo therapist who is licensed and has got few years of experience under the belt.

The number of sessions required depends on individual factors such as the amount of fat targeted and the person’s overall health. Results can be noticed after 2-3 sessions, but around six sessions on average should be enough to see significant results. However, it’s important to remember that results may vary, and it’s best to consult with a practitioner to discuss your individual needs and goals.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get in touch

Drop us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Not readable? Change text.